School Direct 2017-2018
Why choose Aspire?
The Aspire Cluster offers:
- Proven track record of bringing teachers into the profession through high quality Initial Teacher Training.
- Expertise and enthusiasm across the cluster in the professional development of all education staff.
- Opportunities for trainees to learn about and experience the special features of each partner school through School Experience Days.
- Benefits of studying with Leeds University
- Masters level PGCE and Qualified Teacher Status.
- Experienced mentors and tutors who will provide personalised support across the placements.
- Opportunities to meet and develop as a group of Aspire trainees during both placements.
- To endeavour to support you with finding a post either within the partnership or beyond. (please note that a place with school Direct and the Aspire Partnership does not guarantee an offer of employment)
- To provide a stimulating and supportive environment in which trainees become enthusiastic, reflective and knowledgeable teachers
- To optimise trainees' chances of embarking upon a successful career in education