Message from Fire Service re: Head Lice Treatment:
“We would like to remind parents and carers to always read and follow the instructions carefully when using chemical insecticide products, typically sold in chemists, to treat head lice. This is because these treatments contain flammable elements. You should not therefore use hair dryers, or any other ignition source such as matches, lighters and candles near anyone during the treatment process whilst the product is being used. This advisory note follows a recent incident in West Yorkshire in which a child’s hair was accidentally set alight during treatment resulting in the child sustaining serious injuries.”
Parent Fundraising Event:
Mrs Boitelle (Hiro's Mum) is once again raising money for the The Candlelighters Trust. The event for this year is the Lego & Firewalk in Memory of Neve & Belle. It is at The Peacock Pub on Sunday 27th November. Hiro is doing lego. Mummy is doing fire.
You can help raise money for this great cause by donating directly to her fundraising page - https://www.justgiving.com/ClareBoitelle-NeveBelle
JustGiving sends your donation straight to The Candlelighters Trust and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more.
Thank you for your support!
Car/ Parking Safety Information:
Please could parents refrain from parking on Oak Road adjacent to Pawson Street (Next to the small footpath). This is a private road and due to it being a small cul-de-sac with elderly residents the emergency services regularly need to gain access.